Hide Table of Contents
This is an ongoing effort to revamp and maintain a stable and coherent version of the SjASMPlus to be used by my own retro projects for the Z80 and machines using it.
- Source: Bitbucket
- More Binaries*
- Support and News
* Binaries (eventually) available for:
- MacOS (High Sierra),
- Devuan (and Debian) Jessie,
- Raspian (Raspberry Pi),
- OLPC XO-1 ;-) ,
- Windows 7.
- 1.8 alpha6 - WiP: At Stage Now.
- (re)Syncing code base to Sjoerd Mastijn's : ~25%.
- Merging new features from v0.39h version: TBD.
- Merging new features from v0.42c version: TBD.
- 1.8 alpha5 - 2018-0228: Development Milestone.
- Lots and lots of refactorings
- It's possible to compile SjAM++ without Lua support if desired
- Merging (some) fixes from https://github.com/z00m128/sjasmplus
- Fixing the bin include for Hobetta e Bin files.
- 1.8 alpha4 - 2018-0221: Current Stable.
- Status: it REALLY WORKS #HURRAY! :-)
- ALL my SjASMPlus code builds successfully (using
- But this thing still needs to be field proven!!!
- Errors on the errors detecting code :-) were fixed.
- The make process won't wrongly abort anymore. #HURRAY!
- Building for Windows (using MINGW) is functional.
- Fixing INCLUDE search order, as ANSI C does
- SjASMPlus Compatibility mode is now disabled by default.
--sjasmplus-mode on the command line to enable it.
- New commandline for CPU support.
- Deleting the "nofakes" option
- adding --default-cpu
- Z80, Z80-STRICT & Z80-DOCUMENTED options.
- 1.8 alpha3 - 2018-0220: historic.
- Status: it WORKS #HURRAY! :-)
- My MC-1000 firmware project builds fine.
- But a lot of more tests are still needed...
- some merging (and possibly just plain dumbness) errors fixed.
- A bit more refactoring for modularization and decoupling.
- 1.8 alpha2 - 2018-0218: historic.
- Status: it compiles. :-)
- Merging fixes from Konamiman's fork.
- Merging fixes from Vitamin Caig's fork.
- 1.08 alpha0 - 2016-0403, 2018-0218: historic.
- Status: Usable, but with a few annoying bugs.
- Almost no changes from Aprisobal's code-tree.
- Issued mainly to get a working reference to help maintaining legacy code support.
- It's being used since then on my projects.